Rockville's
Historic B&O Railroad Station

The B&O Railroad station has been a Rockville landmark since 1873. In 1981 the station, and its accompanying freight house, were saved from destruction when they were moved approximately 30 feet to make room for the Washington Metro. Both buildings were restored and converted into their present use as professional offices. They are now on the National Register of Historic Places. The firm acquired the buildings in 1994.

For an interesting look into the history of the B&O station, and the history of Rockville, visit the Peerless Rockville web site